Friday, August 20, 2010

A few more pics from the first day


You can't see it very well, but this is a picture of the film reel for the omni theatre. I still haven't made up my mind about the omni, I do know if I ever get to go to another one, I will try my best to sit right in the middle verses the side.

The kids with a T-Rex outside the museum

There was a huge Leonardo DiVince (sp) display set up, and this glider was hanging in the foyer of the museum, I assume that it went along with all his other amazing inventions.

We didn't visit the Cowgirl Hall of fame, but this was a statue outside.

The kiddos enjoying digging for Dinosaur bones.



Spurs on display.

Colton

Caleigh

Claire

After we left Ft.Worth we then headed to Stephenville. On the way there, we passed a store where they build custom rustic furniture and they have built the worlds largest rocking chair. So, we stopped to take some pictures.

Proof...

Living in Northeast Texas, the kids haven't seen too many cactus (neither has their mama), so I took this picture of them in from of the cactus.

For some reason unknown to me, my kids love water towers. Here is a picture of them under an old water tank.

And then I ran out of room on my memory card....not to worry, I had the computer with me, so I was able to clean off the memory card...whew, that was close.


No comments: