Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Since my last post.....
On April 3, one of my very best friends Melissa had two handsome boys....Camden Marshall and Easton Lee. They are 2 of the sweetest babies I have ever known, and she may very well be one of the greatest mommies out there. Congrats Aunt Issa!!!!

April 17, Jacob and I celebrated our 5th anniversary. His mama and daddy kept the kids for us while went out by ourselves. We went to the mall in Longview and out to eat at Papacitas. I enjoyed my time with him, but while we were gone, my mom called him and they had put my grandma on a ventilator (life support). I really tried to have fun, but all I could think about was her, so after dinner we headed back to MP to go to the hospital to be with my mom, grandpa and unlce for a little bit.

April the 18th was my 26th birthday, and to be honest, it sucked. I woke up at 8 to a phone call and they told me they had given my grandma a 20% chance of survival. I was heartbroken and spent the whole day and night at the hospital. She made it through, and for 4 weeks was at TRMC in Mt. Pleasant.

Sometime, the end of April or early May, my other best friend Amy (who happens to be Melissa's twin sis) called me and told me to get ready, because I am going to be an Auntie again late December or early January (now its confirmed it will be early January).

Thats about all I can remember, which proves to me, maybe I should do this more often.

Ashleigh

1 comment:

Melissa said...

yes ma'am you do need to update more often!! I cant wait till the boys are big enough to take to beavers bend and do all the fun stuff yall did!!