Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Jury Duty Sucks

I was recently summoned and actually had to attend my first Jury Duty in Federal court. And as luck would have it I got chosen to serve.
So today was the first day, and I don't remember ever having to TRY so hard to pay attention to what was being said. But I had a really hard time with that today. Hopefully as things progress it will become more interesting to me and I will not have to work so hard to be attentive as I should. So, I guess, at 25 I am doing my do as an American Citizen.

In addition to having court today through sometime next week, Monday I realized that Colton's birthday party is THIS Saturday and that it is a dress up halloween party and none of our children had costumes. So Monday afternoon the girls and I went to WalMart and bought the remaining items needed to finish there costumes. If I may say so myself they are adorable. All three will be pirates and hopefully I will get some good pictures and figure out how to upload them soon. Untill next time, God Bless.

Ashleigh

No comments: