Monday, October 27, 2008

We have had a wonderful and eventful week since I last posted. On Thursday Colton officially turned 4. We spent the day here at home and just played and took it easy. On Saturday we had planned to spend the day together and attend the Omaha Fall festival, but as it turned out Jacob and Colton needed some daddy and son time and the girls and I needed some mommy and girls time. So Colton and his daddy went to town and did whatever boys do and the girls and I attended the Fall Fest. It was our first outing with out a stroller and I could not have asked for it to go more smoothly. We had nachos, and the played a little game and Claire won a bouncy ball and Caleigh won a little stuffed dog. It is amazing that at that age, they had no clue that one of them had a better prize than the other. Jacob's dad won a black powder gun from the Fall Fest. so the boys (Mr. Danny, Jacob, Colton and Cody) went out to Uncle Cody's and shot the new toy and rode 4-wheelers while the girls and I went ahead to Brody's 2nd Birthday party at their house. Jacob and Colton then joined us and afterwards we all met back up at our house for a movie and some quiet time. I am so truly blessed that I have such a great family. This weekend will be another eventful one with Halloween and Jacob's birthday coming up.

No comments: