Monday, October 13, 2008

Our First Family Blog

So, after reading blogs of several friends and aquaitences, I have decided to give it a shot for myself. Many of you know I am Ashleigh Wilson. I am married to Jacob and we have 3 gorgeous (sorry I am a tad partial) kids. A little about all of us.
Myself: I am 25 years old and I am a stay at home Mommy. I love this job more than anything I have ever done. However, about a year ago, I began to want to do something else. I still wanted to stay home, but I wanted to get out also. i was very fortunated in that my uncle bought a restraunt, so now I work there 5-10 hours a week and I still get to raise my kids. I also LOVE decorating cakes and hopefully some day when the kids are a little older and in school, I can do this full time.
Jacob: Works for T&N Railroad in Lonestar, Texas and is a Engineer/Conductor and soon will become a yard supervisor. I am so proud of him and what he does for all of us. He is truly our sons best friend, and they love spending time with one another.
Colton: will celebate his 4th birthday this Saturday (his actual birthday is the 23rd). He has chosen a Monster/Halloween theme and the kids will dress up and there will be a cake, not sure what it will be yet but we'll post some pictures. He has also recently learned to ride his bicycle without training wheels and got his own dog named Jackson (english bulldog/beagle).
Caleigh and Claire: are a little over 2. They are the funniest little girls I have ever seen and just full of life and joy. They love to "wing" (swing) and play together, it doesn't seem to matter just as long as they are together.

This is just a little about us, I hope to be able to let you all know more, and to let you into our world through blogging.

Ashleigh

1 comment:

Lyndee said...

YAY! SO excited you started a blog...careful, it's ADDICTING!