Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Been a WHILE

So sorry it has been so long since I posted. My old computer was having issues with allowing me to do the things that I wanted to do. No worry's there, I melted it on my couch last weekend, so now I have a new one that lets me do what I want when I want. I don't really have anything exciting to talk about, I really just wanted to say hi to anyone that might ocaisonally come by to check out the Wilson clan.

However I must just mention, that I have been busy making some really cute curtains for my french doors, and if I ever figure out how to add pics and things I will start doing that. I love making things for my house myself, if gives me satisfaction knowing that "I did that" especially when others like what I have done.

Enough for now. Hopefully it won't be 3 months before my next update.

Ashleigh

No comments: