Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Caleigh and Claire have a rather large bedroom and lucky for them I guess since they have to share. I have not been able to find just what I wanted for the room in store or online, so after months of looking and here and there and everywhere between, I decided to tear down an old headboard and make my own wall hangings for my girls.
Here is part of the headboard befor Ashleigh got a hold of it.


And in the process...
Now this is a picture of there bedroom just a few hours ago. Cute, but bare.


This is what there room looks like now.


These are the peices from the headboard, the picture does not do them justice. I printed some pictures from the internet of victorian lady sillouettes and then traced them so that is what it is in actuallity.


Thanks for letting me share with you all, hope everyone has a great evening.
Real quick, Please keep my very special friend Mrs. Judy Hammonds in your prayers, she has a very rare, serious infection in her body, and needs all the prayers that we can offer. She is showing signs of improvement, but has a long hard road ahead of her in the coming days.
Ashleigh



No comments: