Tuesday, February 17, 2009

10 minute makeover + a couple of hours

So, I read Meredith's blog about how she loves to decorate for each season/holiday and she used things she already had around the house to give it a 10 minute makeover and fresh springy atmosphere. Well it took me longer than 10 minutes and actually it is still not completed, but here is what I have done.

This is Jacob's and my bedroom. It is very large and the only room in the house that I/we have not done anything too. This is what it looked like before its little makeover. As soon as you walked in you saw the huge window/sliding glass door that goes out to his workout room. And it is so long and skinny it needed something (pretty) to draw your attention.



This is what you now see when you enter our room. The curtains are from downstairs, and the valance is made out of a sheet that matches our bedding that we do not use. And the arangement is recycled from our front living room and redone to give it more size and shape.


All I need to do now is find a few things to hang, and maybe a big comfy chair or ottoman and my big empty feeling room will be warm and cozy feeling. As soon as I finish the new curtains for the living room I will share that with you as well. Have a great and blessed day.
Ashleigh

1 comment:

Lyndee said...

Beautiful-I LOVE IT!!! You are just SO crafty...you INSPIRE me :)