Friday, February 13, 2009

We are Thankful

I have learned to be thankful more than just at Thanksgiving. We have a beautiful, happy, healthy family, and I think I have been taking that for granted. I have come to the conclusion that I am expexting a little too much out of my kids, and have given it a week of relaxing when it comes to handling them. They couldn't have acted better for me. They have earned a treat (that sounds like they are animals) every day this week, and I am so happy that it is working in all of our favors.

Jacob is still working for USSteel, so please keep us in your prayers, there are not a lot of people who still work for them from what I understand. We are so gratefull, but know that whatever God has planned for us is what will happen in the end.

Tomorrow will be a big day for the lil man. We are registering him for his first year to play t-ball. I am so excited and I really think he is too. I just hope he really likes it. He has wanted to play every since he was big enough to know that my cousin Seth was playing. I think I may be a little sad too though. I have looked forward to the day that he was old enough to participate in activites such as baseball, but now that the time is here, I don't want him to be big enough, that means he is getting big. But I have to except this and I will.

Caleigh and Claire are great. Their vocabularies are really starting to bud, and they are both actually starting to speak in phrases (almost sentences). No one can understand them but me, but it is a milestone I have recognized lately and hopefully someday soon, others can pick up on what they are trying to say.

I hope everyone has a Happy Valentines Day and is able to spend it with the one that they love.

Ashleigh

No comments: