Monday, February 23, 2009

Its just another Monday

It has been a couple of days so I thought I would just say Hi to everyone (if anyone actually reads this). Nothing big or exciting to report from The Wilson's.

The kids and I have been visiting The Naples Church of Christ here in Naples and are really enjoying it. If you do not have a church home, and live in the area, it is definatly worth trying out. There seem to be 100 kids (not really) but ALOT of kids from itty bitty to school age, and there is something for all of them (as young as 2 years old go to a class). There are also several young couples and just overall everyone seems so nice and happy to see us.

Colton, the Girls and I went on the 14th to sign him up for his first year of T-Ball, and tonight our coach called us (technically his wife, but same difference I suppose), and I am so very excited about the team that he is on. We are still kinda new in the area, or I feel that way anyway, and it doesn't seem like we know that many people, but we are very lucky to be on a team with several little people that we do know. Good Luck Colton, he has his first practice this Friday.

I hope that everyone has a great week, and Thank God for something good that is happening in your life. I know that times are hard, and are likely to get harder, but everyone has something to be proud of and God deserves all the glory.

Ashleigh

1 comment:

Paula McKaughan said...

Tried to post a comment earlier with no luck...???

Anyway, I can't believe Colton is already playing T-Ball!!! Hopefully we'll get to see him play while we are over there watching Trace this year!

Love ya,
Paula