Friday, February 27, 2009

The Google Game

The object is...well I am not sure that there is an object but this is how it goes. Go to Google and type in your name "needs." Example: Ashleigh "needs" and use the top ten results that come up. So, lets see how this goes for me.

Google says, Ashleigh "needs"...
1) Ashleigh needs rogaine. (I have plenty of hair thanks)
2) Ashleigh needs to watch where she's going, clumsy ass. (Not the words I would have used, but so true)
3) Ashleigh needs to stop being a maurder and stop complaing evertime something happens with all of us leaving her out.(hey, I don't complain, I have gotten used to it)
4) Ashleigh needs a new saddle. (yes, but I am afraid of the horse, so there is not need in getting that saddle)
5) Ashleigh needs to reach level four before she can enter those competitions.
6) Ashleigh needs to break away.
7) Ashleigh needs a break! (this one I can agree on)
8) Ashleigh needs an assistant to help her plan the mixer between Omega Chi and ZBZ so Omega Chi pledge Calvin volunteers.
9) Ashleigh needs to turn 1 more or gain 21 more Slayer points to reach the next.
10) Ashleigh needs to pick up lunch tickets. (as long as it taste good and I don't have to cook, I'm there)

Well, this game was not so fun for me. I had thought about copying Christy and doing Jacob's too, but he would probably get some good things and mine aren't so hot.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Ashleigh

No comments: