Saturday, July 31, 2010

The end of summer is quickly approaching us and we are trying to make the most of it. Jacob left this afternoon to go to Broken Bow with his dad, brother and another friend of theirs for a little overnight fishing trip. So, the kids and I loaded up to head out to do something fun too. I secretly packed all of the kids swimming suits, towells and life jackets, and we headed off to my mom and dads and while I had already ran the idea by daddy, but when the kids saw his boat they began begging to go to the lake :). It didn't take too long so we got things together and headed that way.
It was the girls first time to ride in a "motor boat" and I believe they had a blast. We went to the company park where we used to spend our summers during my junior high and highschool summers. Being there brought back so many memories. I hope my children have something like that to look back at when they are older that will bring a smile their hearts too.

No comments: